Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Is The Highest Number Ever Recorded

Is it art or is that away?

"The big people have a preference for Zahlen.Wenn telling them of a new friend tells you they never ask about the essentials you ask. you never, what is the sound of his voice? What games does he love best? Does he collect butterflies? They will ask: How old is he? How many brothers has he? How much does he weigh? How much money does his father? . Only then did they believe him to know "

Photobucket

I'm now the very first time, painted with acrylic and I'm so proud, I wanted to show you.) I know It is not perfect, but I've learned that you should not splash too much water, how to zusammenmanscht colors and one with colored fingers should not take too many times in the face. Actually, I have a few years ago ceased as good as the painting, because I just had no fun in it and also had never been good, but it was incredibly fun and was really relaxing, so I may start in next time. Fits to Yiruma tootled in the background, but otherwise I can also recommend any album "Automatic for the People" by REM, I do prefer to paint because it is sooo relaxing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment