Thursday, January 6, 2011

Isabelle Soprano Cat House

What is hidden in Mau Büdeln ... * G *

I do not know if "Büdel" is a North German word, or whether it is represented throughout Germany, but if the former is the case: A "Büdel" is a bag! And comes in this mini-mini-post because I remember at some point, the library (in a land before time ...) I sometimes someone on bag contents. ^ _ ^

Photobucket

And here the sparse yield. * Laughs * I'm not a great matter-rumschlepp-man and I usually just pack a little money and that was it already ... but I thought I gallerien all times, pack up what I would if I knew I was a little longer on the road.
First, not shown, the imaginary mp3-player I've forgotten! xD If I am no longer alone has to go with the ... unless I go train or something, then it must also be a book or comic. In this picture are, from top left to bottom right ...

first My cell phone! I am a long time got by without one, so I forget it now take regularly, but I'm not a great phone calls or SMS-Schreiber. Oraktisch it is anyway. However, quite ugly, but I like pink, but the outer surface shimmers so terrible.

second Nintendo DS. If then the third option to book or mp3 player. Played has been on longer trips usually Pokemon, but since I have my "magic card" (* g *) is to have more diversified. Currently I am playing parallel "Professor Layton and Mario and Luigi - Inside Bowser.

third Peppermint drops, because they have such a beautiful package! The way, were also in the advent ... * _ *

4th Purse ... the usual. Money, cards, collecting any things that I always forget to make pure make stamps ... and "Hasi", which I got from a dear friend for Christmas! Is not he cute? * Velcro *

0 comments:

Post a Comment