Monday, January 3, 2011

Making A Self Made Dartboard Stand

"jingly Hello Kitty Punk" Happy

Caffeine Asu croissant has just a huge Post the Years 2000-2010 and posted it showed photos from her yearbook. Mau so small sitting here and reading through it, when I remembered that I hang out somewhere deep gaaaaanz also two final books ... in which curiously much the same in short form is, so I thought I was the stuff again from the depths of Mauhöhle produce and publish these unliebevoll written texts plus spine-chilling stories photo sometimes. xD

This uuunglaublich Kuhle, bösdreinblickende beings I am the way, really (with studs dog collar and chain ... ... sigh! XD). The photo is anno 2005, as had I done my first degree at the junior high school. (After I was on the HH and a technical secondary school of disturbed for ... uh, psychology) Funnily enough it was in fact similar to Asu like I was in my class, or rather to the whole school the freak with the bells ... of course, came too late. Hehe, that must have some blog Gergen ... although ... or Rotpinke-hair gene ... or a freak-World Domination-Gen ... * Think * * smirk *
way, I like punk or even Hello Kitty. But at that time probably was all that was not standard "punk" and the Hello Kitty was safe because I have read so many manga and kitsch rumbaumeln to the bag had. Although I love my HK Pillow (by my best friend) and my HK-handkerchiefs! For they are pink and smell like a Hello Kitty-Pups! have been

The concise with the bells must be very high because according to this official wrote himself had to pack up the school bell. And I found it much more concise that I have torn down the heating in the school building ... which are also attached so loosely?

And according to this poetic high-performance my classmates, I was not only loud, but cozy. HAH! I'm cute!

was the way for future occupations with me, "bell-Designer". Maybe I should at the first class meeting, if there is something to give me, pretend I was in this industry now own. Bell design rocks somewhere much harder than boring to say "I'm in the media industry" ... or? xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment