Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bloons Walkthrough Ipod Lite

Jaaahr new! o ^ ^ o

Aloha my friends!

I wanted to start the new year with a timely blog entry, but first have to change and as you think, so I'm late. But this time through no fault! xD (* cough * Actually I wanted to blog about Christmas, but I was too lazy, I gebs yes to ... * Cough * Despite all wonderful Christmas and I am not sure of the anti-Christmas group! ^ ^)
Sooo, New Year's Eve. Resolutions. Fireworks. Actually, we wanted to celebrate with pie and Llama, but the stupid snow weather has duly made a spanner in the works. In December fell due to snow and ice our mini vacation in the south of Germany already flat and after the Maumann then a few days ago an accident (without major consequences, fortunately!) Had, we have the better left to driving. Maupieglammollama the meeting but made up for sure! :) Instead
are we going to have New Year's Eve visit from Hamburg, love of a friend and then spontaneously even from my best friend. The evening was super comfortable and schööön! * Hach * We had decided to make raclette, which are also to blame, that the Internet was dead ... good cheer, we wanted to connect the particles that is in the kitchen and stood a few seconds later in the dark. Although the device reportedly uses very little power, always flew out the fuse ... So in short, we have the food laid on the floor, but then noticed that died by the blackouts, the router (the corpse in front of me is ... RIP). At the moment the move is Maumännchen and finds a new router and I hope the interwebz then later moved back .. na later than when you read this it's back. ^ ^;;
We had definitely a lot of fun, friendly talk, drink (comfortably, not also excessively * laugh *), SingStar played ... and of course singing star also made videos. Let's see if I link to here one more thing, if they are not too cruel. (While I sing passionately, but at least as wrong and bad! XD) ... (10 minutes later) ... I look just as we sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen and I'm not sure if I can upload it ... XDDD

So now, the Internet is back - For now. (I hope all this is understandable! XD) We have bridged the first Keyoardkabel, so things will not be there long (the part is too hot), but I wanted to report in any case short. Videos, images, etc. are then posted later! So tomorrow it is repaired first and then I'm Inetrnet the days are getting full there! : D *

new year to all leave some slack schis * x3

0 comments:

Post a Comment