Today was a parcel for me! *___* From dear Lala ! (Although I always wonder whether it has its nickname from the Tolkien'schen universe! * G *) Last, I've been through in her mini competition and actually won a magic pen, but because I so in love with the monkey was gone off extra is it for me and look to see if theres a monkey is here! I'm so touched! T___T But that was not even anything ...
me even has a lot Tinnef (the word I have recently learned from her ^ _ ^) to pack ... soooo sweet! * * The anherz Stitch magnet already live in the bathroom and in my work on the heating and the Dragon Dino is moved into the same bathroom! Is that really gel in it? At most it can show that is behind. * G * Hach, in any case, I was happy like crazy and ran all day with a smile on his face to the world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment