Monday, January 31, 2011

Goldwell 8n Colour Chart

forest spirits to take away, please ...

Photobucket

My second attempt at direction of acrylic painting. On their own motives I trust myself not as real, but that's enough for now, too. I think generally the copying of anything bad, as long as you do not spend it as his, I even think you can pretty much learn. And the Totoro is also "only" we are hanging in the Mauhöhle and not published.
's Blog Design Technically it forward also, albeit slowly. Although it is already a change to see, but so happy I'm not one hundred per cent. But the details I will add then probably go unnoticed in the course of time until now I like the simple brown-blue very happy. Earlier, I was short to make the reflection, a very sterile S / W layout, but I think that would please me no more after a short time and I'm not as much fun on Web designers to change it constantly. * G * But there is now an "About Me" page (which, although still under construction, but ... * cough *)! :)
Goofy is that I now look for when small animations must have it that they are transparent, because otherwise a white rectangle behind it. Probably get away with this any super intelligent programs, right? T_T Or I'm posting the background white again, but I find the color combo so very pretty ... ahh, we'll see!


0 comments:

Post a Comment