Blogger Crate - Small Notes
Huhu dear ones!
With me it's been a bit quiet, because I have no internet this week and somehow not get to post (restored and all) ... but I have a few small things for the Blogger box! :)
1. Kuro like, you give me your email again? I'm the kind of verbammelt, and your successor has sent a new address, but is currently only at a certain date! Wanted to let you send only the new, so the box also arrives safely!
second Since Crina is pretty soon and turn it at the moment but due to studies not happen, they wanted to be a little pushed back. So ... Crina, even before you are only a glass moon and MarySew. Would you then behind them? Before you would have six people, so I think it takes at least six weeks. Heat (that I know the box at the moment when Jenny, right?) Is sweet, if you here again in the comments notification letter that, when Twitter goes down so as quickly and here I can always look for commands. xD
third You are all great! So far, everything went pretty smoothly, although involvement of so many people! That makes the fun! * All times * Velcro
Sooo, with the unspectacular entry I already flitting away again ... but do not worry if everything is done blogg I also been busy again! * Shame *
0 comments:
Post a Comment