Some time ago the love Waldfussel asked on Twitter, if there are bloggers or YouTube, the happy times may test a few Seifenpröbchen of her. I liked it! ^ __ ^ I'm always
total of soap fan and now fast-only-natural cosmetics users. Also, I have a little tick for feel-good cosmetics, ie, products that promise that you will not only clean, but happy, relaxed, aufgewuselt or whatever. (Yes, I fall purely on feel-good advertising! * Lol *) Also watching soaps handgesiedete so pretty, as they always have individual patterns and shapes. Herzchenaugen * * And now in autumn in my opinion, cuddly products are still important, so that when one comes home can really warm up times and relax. I won!
I have not tested all pröbchen, but there are already some, I may tell you about this before, the others come later! :)
This small starfish is now my absolute favorite and is bought later determined soon! There is a spa sweets, but can also be used for other purposes, such as lip balm. The consistency is creamy and totally I have also used first on the lips, because I thought "Huh? To swim a bit small!". It's super soft and will remain long on the lips, if you do not want to just eat up! xD Then I wanted to try but a look in the bathtub and I must say: The size is deceptive! The water was really soft and the melted confection has settled like a second skin on your own. After bathing, you have totally fluffy skin lotion and must not even himself. The fragrance is the bomb! *___* I've never smelled mocha I have to admit, but it smelled really cozy, vanilla, milk and a touch of Christmas. Even when it was dissolved, they took the fragrance even more true! Great! * * Njamm I would still find super (perhaps as a suggestion), if one could buy in a variety Tiegelchen so you can use it as lip balm and away.
The sea salt soap is now a few days at the sink edge and is used for my face. I must admit that I really am a facial mold and usually only wash with water, but I also quite easy Ahbe skin. The has now changed, however. * Laughs * I take the soap as pieces and let it slide just above the wet face, then a Schrubbel it again and wash it off again. And I have to admit it then feels much softer and cleaner to. By the way this soap foams hardly if at all, but according to pieces of paper should it be so (and I also find it handy as I used to often get foam in the hair, which sucks * g *). The scent is not particularly strong, which I find quite pleasant for the face. The scent smells clean to me and I would not want my face to smell strongly of something. So very nice! The only shame I feel that my play is broken up very quickly, but of course this can be because it's just a thinner Pröbchen.
The Ella is a showering and shaving soap. I use it mainly as a shaving soap. If you let slip the piece of skin on the result is a lighter film, rubs when something becomes a light foam. Shaving is so great, popped the razor lightly over the skin and it has not to our usual scratching and itching, as if one used only water. For me personally it is not an aftermarket product, since I usually epilator and I do not like to shave with soap, because the blades are dull as quickly. In addition, the fragrance pleases me not because it is quite difficult / floral, so I would not use it as shower soap. But for those who shave with soap, I would recommend it if you like the smell (which is always a matter of taste:)).
The scrub soap before yesterday I had a shower only. The scrub is very intense, so I have used it only on the thighs. It is great if you want to really peel a little harder or grossly contaminated hands (for example, by gardening, etc.) has. For more delicate areas I would recommend it not because you scratch then easily can. The scent is pleasant for me, it smells slightly of coffee, but also has a strong chocolate and vanilla notes in it (my nose if I'm not mistaken ^ ^).
In the packet were two other samples, of which I write about when I've tried them! :)
If you are now hooked, then you can at the following links to go rummage times (Facebook is also engaged, I got there though no account, but apparently is quite the booming xD):
0 comments:
Post a Comment