...! has now taken me too. Probably Sumi noticed that I post so little at the moment ... but the stick can slide in between times so quickly. Otherwise, I'll tag that is not much, as I usually somewhere in the store, but then forget to make them. La la laa .... ^ ^;;
Read: the moment, "After the summer" by Maggie Stiefvater
Sung: Sing It Disney and SingStar ABBA "- sometimes it must just too casual are games;)
Heard: Last "Pan" by Nine Worlds
"Gese Riet: Sailor Moon (Episode 103)
Viewed: Nightmare Before Christmas on Halloween (for the moment we play too much ^ ^;)
Drunk: Guinness
Eaten: cooked turkey & tomato salad with Maumanns parents
: tea
happy: About as much help throughout the "blogosphere" (* biscuit and cuddly blorges *)
Geknipst: I do not know, I hardly knipse _..
Laughed: Always and constantly on almost every occasion;)
Annoy: complacency other
Sewn: bought the crippled cat xD
: Online "Katamari Forever" and really played "Ballad" by Maggie Stiefvater
: Little Big Planet
Celebrated: a friend's birthday (but is been a while ^ ^)
Chill: Inspired
0 comments:
Post a Comment