Thursday, October 14, 2010

23 Weeks Pregnant And Bad Upset Stomach

Nya Nya # 02


Hehe But anyone paying attention knows that "Nya Nya" entries is just a cuter word for "bubbling" random ", but either not paying attention and is therefore here ooooder but it really cares for someone random. Höhö!
Actually, I'm also in the process at a reasonable blog entry to work. Actually. But the topic is so diverse that it will take a bit longer and then verbloggt in several parts. (@ Crina: It is the medieval fantasy-entry * happy *) But as long as the blog I do not want to vegetate in front of him apparently dead can I use the evening hours (* cough * half four in the morning ...) to harass you , yay! x3


I've done it! After many annoying frustration Tweets on my part I finally " Ocarina of Time " played out from the Zelda series! It cost me a lot of nerve, I had more time to my best friend "invite";), but (he has played through it 6 times!): It was great! I believe a review is not necessary for this game because it probably everybody knows, but who do not ... play it! I have finished with a laughing and a crying eye. More time for other games, but somehow I lack the time in Hyrule know ... so I now also " A link to the past redoing play through. xD


Today Maumann and I were in the dm. Unfortunately, we do not close, so I I always very happy and I like a little child rumhibbel ... yes, at a drugstore. ^ ^;; And because, especially female, Blogger (in) love showing off their purchases (said blorges!), Do I now, höhö! ;)

tetesept top left there are two bathrooms, one "bedtime" and even "fire". Secondly, I have recently bought before, because it has a totally cozy winter scent and color the water tunnel in red. Also produce this bath is not too much foam ... I do not like foam. The xD flees with me over the edge and always creeps into the hair, the one extra high and binds brrrrr .... stupid!
In the middle is a great Candle of breeze, with apple-cinnamon fragrance! And although I really usually not that great Supermarktduftis think that here I like! Last year we had exactly the same, and this stash I will certainly be some. Also, there when baking pans to ... (The power of advertising ^ ^) Then we still have
bought toothpaste from Alverde. I'm still somewhat skeptical, but after being tested again. She looks just like ... different from than other toothpastes. ^ ^;;
Hnnng ... öööhm, then there were still vanilla shower gel (I think since January, the first non-Lush-or-Alverde shower gel! oO) and this sweet little boy-cream schnuppelt of raspberry. *___*
also still Schminkikram ... I do not know what came over me there. I have so little real idea about something, let alone of colors that I want. But I just felt like it and am going to try around wildly! Tschakka! o ^ ^ o



things that make me happy at the moment

Photobucket these great Poi of Caromite ! I've won a contest and looking forward like a Cheshire cat, because they are hand sewn! Beautiful, right?

Photobucket Shimmy Shimmy of Lush. The Maumann gave me a few days ago the great "Snow Fairy" - given gift and since this was Massa gave birth to it. Although he glitters like hell and I feel like a Twilight Fangirly, but it smells of American Cream, my absolute favorite scent! * * Schnuffel

Photobucket The "Temptation - Summer fruits" of Lipton tea . I usually make the evening a thermos and drink it the next day warm.

Photobucket Harry Potter! Not only because the film is now in the cinema, but because we in the same forest Forum have just started a role play like crazy and I am writing again!

Photobucket My super fluffy "Mau-cloth ... I have now forgotten to take a photo, but it is in the picture above with the purchases. * Laughs * Perfect for cooler days and frostbite like me.

Photobucket organize Halloween stuff ... we celebrate like last year, with good friends of ours and I need a costume. I also craft diligently at attention, making total fun! :)

Photobucket Our small breeding Dino! xD We have bought him on the way from Sweden to Germany and it also spontaneously cast very well behaved. egg - Baby - Rookie - Fettie !


We are way back on strike! (What a change of topic ... -.-) What exactly is still a mystery, but I think it is very pretty. 3
Uuuuuuuund (so it is still disconnected), we have now bought two new games! Once Fable and The little fairy folk . Fable I then played through twice already, but somehow it has been abducted over the years. As soon even appears out of the third part and I'm not even the second, I wanted to do so now, but before the first play through again. The second game was more of an impulse purchase. Actually, I'm in so-called "casual . Games "more cautious, but the animations are so cute, so we have taken it spontaneously I'm excited ^ o ^ o

Tralala

Photobucket Edith Piaf - Non, je ne regrette bien - A classic, but worth every now and then, if he just fits the mood

Photobucket Carved in Stone -. disobedience - beautiful, melancholic song ... reminds me of the Krabat-Saga
.
Photobucket Gene Kelly - I'm singing in the rain - Another classic that perfectly fits the bad weather;)

Photobucket The Dinosaurs Song - Somehow, it is my duty to post something, right?

Photobucket Potter Puppet Pals - The Mysterious Ticking Noise - Snape, Snape, Severus Snape ... I still good!


I have today posted times left. I'm still not sure whether the center or left looks prettier / better to read. I've also added a lot of links, as you may have noticed already. Not only to sites and videos, but also some of my photos. I thought to myself, then such a long blog posts is not full of pictures. What
hold ye? Maintained? Or interfere enormous? I'd be very happy to hear feedback about it doll! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment