Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ratchet And Clank - Rhino 4

No time, no time ...

... stayed in last time for blogging. I have even collected a lot of ideas and plans, but life is sometimes so moments where you simply creates nothing - This is not so that I could think of nothing is. This is not necessarily negative, since the last days, weeks, were indeed very crowded with appointments, but there were also wonderful days. Many of the people who know me only something, to imagine not, but I'm terribly shy at times and trust me, "big things" in some ways not to. I dream of big things, make plans, but implementation is very difficult for me. And as it always something I try now failed in small steps, some things that bother me to change. There are no big things like "I run every morning, 12 kilometers, there are only very small, the others would not even notice probably great, but bring me a lot. I say, a rather "Animal house" and enjoy it at home, tinkering, reading decorate, relax ... and sometimes so much that I have absolutely no desire to do something with others. (Although I have great friends!) Sometimes I forget in my Wuseleien simply that even weeks have passed, in which I have not been reported in some people and that they could offend, because I did not have before, I think just do not turn. So I'm incredibly dei recent weeks a lot with my friends, love people and have invited myself am also left. Something for me although at times exhausting, but it also does well. In the near future I will go further and then finally Schedule time with people, make the me in real life are still quite "new." Since I can in fact be super shy. ^///^ Celebrate Thus the Maumann and I if all goes well, New Year's Eve together with Pie, the Llama, and her friend Üsü Fluff! I'm looking incredible these people know, because we got to know through the Internet and the harmony just totally wrong. My "Before-Me" would probably get total panic because it was afraid of being a bad host or whatever but so glad I am just as crazy (and I practice diligently with the Maumann cook and / or my Mamo!)! Well, a little excited I still am, but that is normal, or? x3 But before I kill you
with this wall of text, I will go and install a few pictures and then weiterplappern happy! (This post has no concept that is! XD)

Photobucket

Today was in my advent calendar! o ^ ^ o Maumann has crafted one for me and I wanted to open only now AFTER you get up, but I was just too excited ... ^///^ In any case, I find the number one total toll! * Cuddle * maumann
Incidentally, I have an advent calendar this year and also tinkered away, and indeed a very sweet friendly couples from us. It was a pirate treasure chest, which I many nerve has cost since the golden glitter paper has vollgeglitzert first really wanted to stick to everything and no tape, so I had to be quite creative when packing. XD What was in it I know myself only to some, but I can not tell anyway because I do not exactly know if they both read along here! * G * In any case, hardly Süßis in there because they like them not so much ... because it was pretty hard to get to 24 ideas! : D You have definitely got me and I wonder even more ... I love to think up gifts to capture, to tinker ... and most of all I love it when the gift recipient will also sincerely looking forward! This is even more beautiful than vieeel to get, really! (But of course getting gifts is also pretty great! XD)


The chest ...


... and the treasures! *.*

Hmmm, I do not know exactly where I should tell more, because what has happened incredibly much! xD Hmmm ... ah! The Maumann, Chucky and I were in the new Harry Potter film! To act, I would rather not reveal much, as it has certainly not yet Ejder watched the movie, but I found it great! Regrettably, my favorite character, Severus Snape, not so often before, but in the scenes he was pretty ... njam. ^ ^ Alan Rickman is such a great actor, and despite his age, I find him in the role of Snape pretty good! Although I must say, my "fantasy-Snape," I only knew the books, but gave him slightly, having the "film-Snape" a little too good looking find! * Lol * For me it was always a lean, long-nosed "shadow" that had crept through the aisles and somehow 'puck' type. But whatever ... Fantasy or movie-Snape - he is always one of my favorite characters ... I'm probably a Fable for tragic characters ... : /

Aiii, and I would like to post a list with the topics I will post in next time / want to! I write down the grease that is always on labels and here I have an overview of ... and besides, it is perhaps interesting for you! : D
  • Fantasy / Medieval Know How (is a series) are
  • apartment stuff (because we have a new living room and I have a new study / n and the guest room and corridor to be renovated)
  • a general "style" entry (so girlish! XD)
  • video library entry (as you can probably imagine is not completely under it * g *)
  • BLOG-SALE! (Photos taken must measure only, and edit ... uff ...)
  • Christmas (but only then, as I do not know who unauthorized person is reading TT)
  • About letter-writing
  • Join the What the bloggers among you ... but what remains still a secret! But who has missed the Blogger box (or not, and still feel like even), may be because of something else, but look just as enjoyable! :)
  • An Illustrated Review of the last few years (I confess, I have scanned old pictures and laughed so much that I have to share * g *)
That was roughly the planned ... huiuiui! Hibbel * * what are you looking forward to you for more? * G *
And I think zusammenzukriegen the last time no longer in chronological order and it would be more chatter than pictures, I spam you with some pictures this evening to. : D

Photobucket

Our Ratti now have a new cage! He is about as tall and wide as the old one, but goes much more in depth. And I find the colors totally cool! *.* The three ladies, Nepomuk, TinTin and Rübezahl have already settled, that is all broken down and refurbished ... xD

Photobucket

Mamo and I have cooked! And no, of course, is not just a bunch of vegetables, but "Turkey in Mediterranean style"! The turkey cutlets are buried just beneath the pile of zucchini, tomatoes and feta. * G * It was super yummy! I myself am not really great cook, but as I said, I practice for New Year! ;) (The photo was taken in front of the oven XD)


My Mamoli and Rambo ...! the cat is crazy about him! ^ ^ (Hehe, and Mamo is NOT the Maumann, even if he has a similar name! * Laughs *)

So then I hear sometimes on for today! By the way, I succumbed to the social networks yet and I am now registered on Facebook (and spam my fellow happy to ...). So who likes me adde! ^ ^ Apropo ... you already know the shoe Twitter? : D



0 comments:

Post a Comment