Thursday, September 23, 2010

How Long Can You Keep Carbonara Refrigerated

RAWR! x3

Since soooo cold it is outside (no good, I'm lying. At the moment the sun shines from the sky, but it does now extra! Otherwise it is always cold!) and I have only 1-2 sweaters, one of which is too short was clear: I need a schmusewuschelflausche winter sweater! Sweaters have to look the property mostly boring. * Find * Perhaps it is indeed me, because I am looking in the wrong places ... but what is in shops is dull or is my rather less. But then ... I got a devastating idea! I always wanted to order something schonmal monstr cute! Well executed and surfs once I had the sweatshirt, which I have had ABSOLUTELY! xD The only problem was ... previously had almost nothing but monsters things that I indeed can resist just yet. But now they have dinosaurs. Dinos! You have to
the situation imagine. Mau - Dinosaurs - glittering eyes. Runs to Maumann stares at him by heart. "Come miiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ...!" Maumann the arm is pulled from the PC, you must look at all the great dinosaurs ("Aha ...") and may in the end nothing other than saying" Yes Mau, do you need anyway NEN sweater. " xD Jippieeeeh! Victory at full line! 3

Photobucket
Sexy presented in sleep pants! * XD * maunz

Photobucket
This is actually printed on fluorescent pink. Somehow, the midday light not neonfreundlich. ^ ^ But the Besteeee meet at the T-shirt now ...

Photobucket
... rawr! : D The fact is the back of the Po! Deas said, I have the perfect meetup-Shirts! Yey! o ^ ^ o

Photobucket

*____*

Photobucket

Oar, I find this pressure so great! By the way, ne Netbook that one gets from certain orders for free! * Smile *

I am really very very happy with things, even if I try on the shirts again must, but I wanted to wash them before, because they smell slightly by the printing process of vinegar. ^ ^ Toll I find especially the T-shirt designer, with whom I also Rawr-Shirts 've tinkered. Since you can choose from a whole bunch of artwork that is potter and also own lyrics. Really bad but I found that they have such great designs in the designer (Dinos! Pacman ghosts !)... and I absolutely want to tinker too ... only when such a DIY T-shirt is often expensive. Buhuuu! TT would like someone to inherit a lot of money? xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment