Thursday, September 16, 2010

How Do I Delete Call History With At&t U-verse

Review "Bright shower head" :-)

probably expect all her photos and Sweden come too, but I'm expecting the second wave photos so I can look out the best! Do not cut! . _.

Daaaafür there are now but a little review!
And although I have ordered some time ago in getDigital for a friend a few things and the people there wrote to whether I should also a product reviewer for them. I was allowed!
was, after some back and forth, consider the decision was made then - a luminous shower head should move into the home mau'sche! As this is quite expensive, I received a coupon code to place the product (30 € & shipping) and pay the rest yourself. I was lucky that day before was before my order of the shower head set down by 39.95 Örö to about 35 cm. * * Jippie

was already a few days later the package since then! Intact, well packed and fast - plus! The ordered items were complete, the shower head is attached and there were extra power magnets and a small candy bag (on which has the Maumann very nice! * Giggle *).
The cultivation of the shower head is relatively easy, you must unscrew the old and the new plan only. But the whole build-up gadgets is indeed not so exciting, we are coming into effect of the particle! First of all a video, I believe, one can imagine the spectacle better. * G *



There are at getDigital two versions of the shower head, one with color change by the temperature and then one with a continuous color change. We have selected the latter option and, because I find the constant color changes pretty and rarely alters the temperature in the shower (yes, I'm a wimp ^ ^).
Very, very positive, I find that the LED's are operated by water power. It is environmentally friendly and saves batteries (and the annoying replacing).
The color intensity can be seen on the video very original. As plugged in it for me but also a small flaw - if I shower in the light, the color force is rarely used. It looks a bit when the shower head close to the body holds, but when he hangs up, the color is very weak. That is why I shower now almost entirely in the dark. * Laugh * The shower head gives light enough that you can wash easily, just shaving but then I do the small bath lamp. * G * So is the product for quick daily showers in the light is not necessarily a must, but if you look at the evening times will enjoy a relaxing shower, it is absolutely awesome! The light is totally relaxing and fascinating that one can not describe so well, but you're welcome to sample showers come over! XD
The strength of the water jet is unfortunately not adjustable, but the beam is set to work good, not too hard nor too soft. I personally prefer it a little harder (due to hair washing), but I think this is any problems.

Overall a great product that I definitely recommend and would buy again! Thanks to getDigital for the voucher and who now want to also browse looks just here! :-)

PS: Fits to the Maumann has given me the way a new bathing cap! xD

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment