Monday, September 27, 2010

Glory Holebi Husbands

Weekend Blab! ^___^

Huhu Leserleins dear! o ^ ^ o falter the moment, just very many blog entries that I wanted to write very fast, but somehow I do not get it. -.-;; But in the near future you can expect ... no, although previously revealed is so stupid! ;.) Because there is still a lot of stupid things to post until very much later date is first a "What-Mau on weekend-to-entry, because I wanted to make something always wanted xD Okay, not whole weekend, because even starts on Thursday!

After Maumann and I've been busy I am that is, to my Childhood sandbox-girlfriend went! We've known each other since ... super forever! Our parents have been yet another eternal friends and we get along great since childhood and had never actually Zoff or anger, even though we are quite different. (It is a love-teaching woman who likes to spend their time with young children. XD) was there, another friend I know also quite long, but unfortunately we never had much contact. (Why? Schubb * head *)
And now guess what we did? 3 make-up? Noo. Tussikram? Noo. We have watched SAILOR MOON! Wheeeee! And it was just totally subba! I think there is hardly one that Sailor Moon does not know. We played as a small bud already Sailor Moon, I can still remember how I have been fighting as Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus and J. S. as as Sailor Mercury in the hall together against evil demons behind the curtain! Hach, those were the days! * Old * We are feeling the way come to Episode 53, that is just an incredible 147 episodes ahead of us! xD

Photobucket

On Friday I went back GEDU already around noon, because we have visitors in the evening. Olli was always there because he had a birthday on Saturday and then came a friendly couple (woe oh, a couple evenings! XD). We have had a nice evening, much babbled (that it was mainly me) and then have the Maumann and I finally got back into play Bioshock!

Photobucket

Oh, it's sooooo great!
*___* I love the story and the whole atmosphere in Bioshock! We are only at the first part (you can see the so the picture is not so, because I had rumhibbeln again! XD), I have been very long here, but I was not yet to play it. Actually I wanted to play so all alone, but after I got off the plane and opened the first door I'm me so totgegruselt that the Maumann ranmusste. I admit, I am a scaredy-gamer, stupid. But I also generally have the problem that I am extremely stupid in shooters instead. With melee weapons that is still, but once I have a Wumme in the hand and was attacked unexpectedly, I tear in shock around the mouse and shoot in the end only to the ceiling or something ... and totally lost its bearings. Well, the Maumann egfällt the game well and he is damn good at it. But then he has played very much, so does not count. XP
dolle all love me so I'm in the Big Daddys. The Maumännchen was very angry, and even came up with the idea that he would kill the Little Sister einafch. Gnaaah, Mau one can not of course and so he had to save them all. XD Unfortunately, the saving in that we must first bring the track to Daddy ... soooo mean! When he made the first flat I had to rush off Goofy even a few little tears. But the daddy are so sweet! T___T I want also!

Uh ... where was I? Exactly, Saturday! Ollis birthday! We have him an Avatar Shört paid because he is totally fanatical. xD He has also enjoyed it, but then the rest of the day was rather plöd because he was suddenly everywhere Aua had and is then again geflitzt home. Much we really have not done more bissl homework, daily work fuss ... what you have to just do so. Evening we rented a few movies, Pinnochio (gruselig! But Figaro is so sweet!), Boogey Man (The gruselwusel! is real ... waaah! * Fear *), Condemned & Crank.

Sunday was unfortunately quite differently than planned ... We were aiming to actually go to a small medieval festival. As soon as you can get up it was all stupid because all outside Dolls gepladdert, but I thought as a Hamburg lass is so n so büschn Schietwedder from, right? ;) With dressing was then nothing, because I'm rather medieval fantasy-heavy summer thing, but as for Matschepampe nothing. So we wrapped up (I love my thigh-socks!) And are going.

Photobucket
With Lieblingsflauschesocken and sleeves over it - waaaarm! * O *

Photobucket
And not so solid Rüschihose rain - but I had a sweater on megaflauschelangen! ;)

Photobucket

We then briefly earlier in dei video library, make movies and what have we learned? The medieval market was canceled because on the clay courts there could make his mud-free float. Sun dooooooof! T___T We then instead went to my parents, where we actually wanted to play Settlers, but this did not somehow, as well as goofy and stuff.

Gnahs, I may even fall a bit! But Budde with a nice colorful Leaves, the last rays of the sun and warmth in the house! And not with DooFi canceled because of things disgust-weather Matschepampe!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment