Hihi, our cave is growing and thriving! o ^ ^ o
We not only increase (as is the next few days to a video;)), but every now and then we also build and potter around a bit and I thought, because we are so busy (muahaha!) let I admire all of you! xD
höhö, toys on the refrigerator - important! (Almost as important as the weekly new Klolektüre!)
Unfortunately, the film has already played broke, can resist that friends and acquaintances could not, but that can be so easily replaced! xD
Yes, who knows the video knows that this is the before-state. ^ ^ I like my dandelion too much, but somehow it has become too boring. And I work at a desk werkel, so there is more stuff and fuss her! xD The flower has survived not agree, unfortunately, but the whole breath Dinger now stuck on the wall right of the desk! <3
And this is now grossly out! Sorry still a little bare ... but that's still images and fuss accumulates with time anyway. ^ ^ So, I painted pictures and send them to me! Go! xD
little closer ... the right side. In the green bin are the victims of all the paperwork and otherwise which notes that are otherwise accessible verkramt. ^ ^ With the ice cream I've finally found the perfect place for my whole Sticker (unfortunately I'm still not a pretty sticker album found! TT). Hihi, and a baby Simba! <3
And the
linkääää page! Totoro is the alarm clock not sweet? x3
The shelf I have not grown myself ... * Shame * But decorated! xD The books are the way English books about Japanese school girls ... yes yes ... * Pervert *
Mausi must also be shown again, because I die so constantly mice! ^ ^
(well, I just wanted to show "Hey, it's pink!" XD)
The chain-nails gemopst idea of Asu (which, fortunately, like Twitter told me that no patent it! has * lol *) Before that I had proposed such an ugly-stupid-orange jewelry tree from IKEA.
And two IKEA bags things in which I can hide all the stuff! o ^ ^ o ~~~~~~
nuuuuuuun And I have to show you yet updated the bathroom! I had told schonmal and shown that everything is set up in Hawaii, Stitch-style, so flowers, Stitch's in vast quantities, Alohas and and and. Now we have crafted very small things. ^ ^
Is not it pretty? *___* As you get in the mood to leave! :)
Haha, and yes, it's paper in the bathroom actually a stupid idea! But it holds - it curls though, when we swim, but after that it pulls together again! * Lol *
Füschüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüs! <3
And funny new Bambusrolos! :) This little plant is the way our first real-Indoor plants! I am of no good man flowers, but I hope the dragon tree survived ... Incidentally, her name is Elinor! <3
We not only increase (as is the next few days to a video;)), but every now and then we also build and potter around a bit and I thought, because we are so busy (muahaha!) let I admire all of you! xD
höhö, toys on the refrigerator - important! (Almost as important as the weekly new Klolektüre!)
Unfortunately, the film has already played broke, can resist that friends and acquaintances could not, but that can be so easily replaced! xD
Yes, who knows the video knows that this is the before-state. ^ ^ I like my dandelion too much, but somehow it has become too boring. And I work at a desk werkel, so there is more stuff and fuss her! xD The flower has survived not agree, unfortunately, but the whole breath Dinger now stuck on the wall right of the desk! <3
And this is now grossly out! Sorry still a little bare ... but that's still images and fuss accumulates with time anyway. ^ ^ So, I painted pictures and send them to me! Go! xD
little closer ... the right side. In the green bin are the victims of all the paperwork and otherwise which notes that are otherwise accessible verkramt. ^ ^ With the ice cream I've finally found the perfect place for my whole Sticker (unfortunately I'm still not a pretty sticker album found! TT). Hihi, and a baby Simba! <3
And the
linkääää page! Totoro is the alarm clock not sweet? x3
The shelf I have not grown myself ... * Shame * But decorated! xD The books are the way English books about Japanese school girls ... yes yes ... * Pervert *
Mausi must also be shown again, because I die so constantly mice! ^ ^
(well, I just wanted to show "Hey, it's pink!" XD)
The chain-nails gemopst idea of Asu (which, fortunately, like Twitter told me that no patent it! has * lol *) Before that I had proposed such an ugly-stupid-orange jewelry tree from IKEA.
And two IKEA bags things in which I can hide all the stuff! o ^ ^ o ~~~~~~
nuuuuuuun And I have to show you yet updated the bathroom! I had told schonmal and shown that everything is set up in Hawaii, Stitch-style, so flowers, Stitch's in vast quantities, Alohas and and and. Now we have crafted very small things. ^ ^
Is not it pretty? *___* As you get in the mood to leave! :)
Haha, and yes, it's paper in the bathroom actually a stupid idea! But it holds - it curls though, when we swim, but after that it pulls together again! * Lol *
Füschüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüs! <3
And funny new Bambusrolos! :) This little plant is the way our first real-Indoor plants! I am of no good man flowers, but I hope the dragon tree survived ... Incidentally, her name is Elinor! <3
0 comments:
Post a Comment