Waaaah ~, you are really the best! What first started as a small blog with 6 readers, has now 100 readers and I'm happy so I wanted you just have a bunch of hearts and a stand up huge thank you! * * Noffnoff
And sometimes as much as a buzzing in my head, but everything is no entry would fill, you shall now regularly this filler, in which all the rubbish is taken together, bear! Höhöhö! ; D
animals!
our thick fur knocking (aka cats) is great hair, but they at the moment as hell. Three of the monsters are always out and about, but our thick Rambo loves it right now, his hair all add splash, preferably on the sofa, black clothes or Verkaufskram. Argh! But had x3
We on Sunday a little rat-adventure ... Saturday began to sicken our great and we had planned, Monday to dash her to the vet, but of course we had to because it got worse, look on Sunday an emergency service. The positive thing about the whole thing is that we have met a veeery great vet because where we want to remain so! infused) Skadi must now be measured every night and get Medis, which is not as easy as it turns out ...: now she is fit, now gets its last drop and then left Monday for the only auscultation. For a 2 1 / 2 years old Albinoratze a great performance! * * Babsch
gezockt!
games is technically not happen so much. Latest acquisition is one of my favorite games Oblivion for the PS3! (Although still not there! XD)
While I was on vacation, I've played through Pokemon SoulSilver and my Pokis diligently trained, so I can make in December Bavarian my favorite records! * G *
say that I have played some boring DS games, including a Disney Princess game and Witch game . However, I have since stopped after a maximum of half an hour because it was just too boring ... -.- I have a
Aaaaaaaußerdem new Zelda game underway, Majoras Mask ! Although I was totally annoyed at the beginning of it, that there is a time limit, but after a while it turned out that I can make with the Ocarina time to start back. So far, the play is to slightly confusing (but always these time jumps ^^;;), super duper great! I especially love so early in my form, the Deku Link!
D'aaaaawwwwwwwwwww ~! * Q *
And he may be so many great things, like for example put in flowers and then fly high! He also has a rather hollow Deku trumpet there! Hach, I'm in love! I'm curious sometimes as it goes on, so far I am from balance-town yet out! * * Hibbel And while we're at schonmal Zelda ...
Me want so much! *____*
Can someone tinker jewelry or is familiar with Fimo or something? I would so like to have a Kokiri Emerald necklace! Read * drools *
!
books is technically not so much has happened to me ... (Well come to it, at what point you count it, but I reckon times with the last 2-3 weeks! XD) I have only read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare . It's about a girl, Clary, who discovers slowly that the so-called "second sight" and can see demons and other beings ... suddenly appears to her home city of New York is very different and of course the history of Nephilim (angels, destroy the demons) and the demons caught up with her ... Urban nice fantasy, I think I'll read the next two volumes too.
I started with the Gregor series by Suzanne Collins, author of the tribute of Panem. Greg is more of a children's book, but not written very sweet, more if I'm on.
Technically I just read the manga series DearS , which already stands forever on the shelf ... I did not do so. xD In the manga goes it to an alien race, the DearS, which had to make an emergency landing on Earth and now live among the people. They are (of course * Note * cliche xD) pretty, have big breasts (another cliche! XD) and serve the people as slaves ... (There jaja, Fanservice it enough XD) One of the DearS, Ren, arrives by chance at a student named Takeya and turns off then his life upside down, because it is a wrong product, a so-called zero point, and not all of it is fitting that they run around freely. Right now I'm in band 3 and so far I find the series very cute and think about me zuzulegen the anime too.
Viewed!
I hope I get in my movie there is a significant consumer still together some of what I watched. xD
I was pleasantly surprised by Disney's The Princess and the Frog . I knew already that he (finally ^ ^) is again drawn AAAAB there were even quite a lot of songs (the Maumann hate it! XD) and the story was made even cute. Viewed
I also still Train (nice idea, but reacted quite boring), Shutter Iceland (not that I was also drawn into the spell), Tannöd (since one must first understand a North German something .. . The film has great Bavarian language ... If -.-), The feet carry (wunderschön!), the sea turtle Tortuga (also very beautiful! Especially now certainly a crisis for the BP-rousing film) ... oh damn, the rest I can not remember even now! xD Anyway, this entry is long enough ... * * Höhöhö slip away!
And sometimes as much as a buzzing in my head, but everything is no entry would fill, you shall now regularly this filler, in which all the rubbish is taken together, bear! Höhöhö! ; D
our thick fur knocking (aka cats) is great hair, but they at the moment as hell. Three of the monsters are always out and about, but our thick Rambo loves it right now, his hair all add splash, preferably on the sofa, black clothes or Verkaufskram. Argh! But had x3
We on Sunday a little rat-adventure ... Saturday began to sicken our great and we had planned, Monday to dash her to the vet, but of course we had to because it got worse, look on Sunday an emergency service. The positive thing about the whole thing is that we have met a veeery great vet because where we want to remain so! infused) Skadi must now be measured every night and get Medis, which is not as easy as it turns out ...: now she is fit, now gets its last drop and then left Monday for the only auscultation. For a 2 1 / 2 years old Albinoratze a great performance! * * Babsch
games is technically not happen so much. Latest acquisition is one of my favorite games Oblivion for the PS3! (Although still not there! XD)
While I was on vacation, I've played through Pokemon SoulSilver and my Pokis diligently trained, so I can make in December Bavarian my favorite records! * G *
say that I have played some boring DS games, including a Disney Princess game and Witch game . However, I have since stopped after a maximum of half an hour because it was just too boring ... -.- I have a
Aaaaaaaußerdem new Zelda game underway, Majoras Mask ! Although I was totally annoyed at the beginning of it, that there is a time limit, but after a while it turned out that I can make with the Ocarina time to start back. So far, the play is to slightly confusing (but always these time jumps ^^;;), super duper great! I especially love so early in my form, the Deku Link!
D'aaaaawwwwwwwwwww ~! * Q *
And he may be so many great things, like for example put in flowers and then fly high! He also has a rather hollow Deku trumpet there! Hach, I'm in love! I'm curious sometimes as it goes on, so far I am from balance-town yet out! * * Hibbel And while we're at schonmal Zelda ...
Me want so much! *____*
Can someone tinker jewelry or is familiar with Fimo or something? I would so like to have a Kokiri Emerald necklace! Read * drools *
books is technically not so much has happened to me ... (Well come to it, at what point you count it, but I reckon times with the last 2-3 weeks! XD) I have only read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare . It's about a girl, Clary, who discovers slowly that the so-called "second sight" and can see demons and other beings ... suddenly appears to her home city of New York is very different and of course the history of Nephilim (angels, destroy the demons) and the demons caught up with her ... Urban nice fantasy, I think I'll read the next two volumes too.
I started with the Gregor series by Suzanne Collins, author of the tribute of Panem. Greg is more of a children's book, but not written very sweet, more if I'm on.
Technically I just read the manga series DearS , which already stands forever on the shelf ... I did not do so. xD In the manga goes it to an alien race, the DearS, which had to make an emergency landing on Earth and now live among the people. They are (of course * Note * cliche xD) pretty, have big breasts (another cliche! XD) and serve the people as slaves ... (There jaja, Fanservice it enough XD) One of the DearS, Ren, arrives by chance at a student named Takeya and turns off then his life upside down, because it is a wrong product, a so-called zero point, and not all of it is fitting that they run around freely. Right now I'm in band 3 and so far I find the series very cute and think about me zuzulegen the anime too.
I hope I get in my movie there is a significant consumer still together some of what I watched. xD
I was pleasantly surprised by Disney's The Princess and the Frog . I knew already that he (finally ^ ^) is again drawn AAAAB there were even quite a lot of songs (the Maumann hate it! XD) and the story was made even cute. Viewed
I also still Train (nice idea, but reacted quite boring), Shutter Iceland (not that I was also drawn into the spell), Tannöd (since one must first understand a North German something .. . The film has great Bavarian language ... If -.-), The feet carry (wunderschön!), the sea turtle Tortuga (also very beautiful! Especially now certainly a crisis for the BP-rousing film) ... oh damn, the rest I can not remember even now! xD Anyway, this entry is long enough ... * * Höhöhö slip away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment