Right now I am somewhat rare here and on Twitter, because I have total stress and why not really get what ... I guess it is the days better, so do not worry. ;)
between, I wanted to sign me but once and that with this informative waaaaahnsinnig supermarket shopping Bla-stick! : D
between, I wanted to sign me but once and that with this informative waaaaahnsinnig supermarket shopping Bla-stick! : D
Oh, that happens to us often because we do buy the things we have ever before at home, but otherwise free to nose and taste. Really eating plans, we create that is not before because we eat more irregular ... * Shame *
This is usually a supermarket depends. Generally I like but the corners where there are so Klimmbimm that always changes (Drama, DVDs, decoration, ...), the fruit and vegetable area (because there always seems freshly lit * laugh *) and the ice chest! : D
fresh fruit and vegetables as the it's not too long storage, and thus must get always fresh. Moreover, almost always comes with fresh meats, which are meat or cheese. The pack also Maumann always something sweet with one, but I'm not so keen on it now. * G *
Uff, difficult ... I guess on average we pay that 60 euro per purchase. Usually it is around the 70-80, but there are days when it remains at 20-30. For how long will these rich is hard to say because some things can be stored like this, but some consume immediately.
Since we are completely balanced, which changes from time to time. But I think a bit more cash.
Nööö that I get so out not even with your eyes open - I'm running always confused by the store and find something. ^ ^;;
convenience foods I buy really hard (except soups out of the bag). Somehow I find that canned food around in the mud together scary! * Laughs * Even with the spirits, I am rather less because we buy something from another dealer (except for beer, but whenever we do not buy that.)
Thai Chef-noodle soup (chicken) from ReWe and so perfectly ordinary things like milk, pasta, tomato sauce, ...
Because I would be embarrassed or because I find it disgusting? Hmm ... spontaneously occurs to me that since a marshmallow cream that looks totally yummy fluffy, but I think after that I'm 200 kg more and caries-infected teeth! * Laughs *
Yes yes ... I think I'm a bummer moral high ground, for that matter. I spend more, if the quality is the food. I prefer to buy vegetables for example and fruit from the organic farm (that is not even from the supermarket) because I know it comes from the environment and ecology. Food in Germany are forced to go down anyway, yet they are very cheap in comparison. (Take for example, views the conflict with farmers and milk prices ...) But what I can not understand that, and where I also save is when things are always unhealthy. So if Markenschoki is more expensive than the cost, even though the same is in there, then it is I do not care. (Except the brand tastes much better).
rare books, as I do not like paperbacks and usually only in the supermarket they are available. Magazines now and then, if at times the Mau's new Klolektüre is needed! ;)
I do not, but then pulls Maumann me with panic forever. I'm more of a relaxed upright cash and it does not bother me, if I have to wait longer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment