Hello dear ones,
today is about books. And music. And another. ;)
Before I forever felt by Pie sometimes hear about the page Lovelybooks, but it was felt in my bookmarks under hunderelfzig and yesterday evening it occurred to me when decluttering again. So I decided to test the provider time and I was logged-hey presto. If I have understood so far, where you can list his books, but not to the "Protzoversum" look good, no. Each user has its own small library, in which one of several books can arrange ways. Particularly useful to me anyway, is the function that you can set which books you've already read and which not. It was a little scary, but at least I know now that my book buying addiction get under control, since I actually have plenty of reading material on the shelf. Furthermore, I noticed that I have at home as many books as readers, namely 149th (Not that I mind, but I found it ... interesting.)
much further but I am not yet come in the exploration of the site. I have listed my bookshelf, but you can also perform any books that you have read, but does not own. As would But I despair to it. * g * There are apparently functions which will then find appropriate books for one (this is called "Empfehlomat": D), you can read reviews, gift of writing ... all that is yet to be discovered! :) Apropo
books. Some blogs I've ever seen in the navigation bar, a gadget with which they display the books they are reading. How do you do it? I wanted to try it too, but of course you find it, again if you want to test it, none of the nominated blogs. XD
the way you all again thanks for all the lovely comments about my new layout! I am completely satisfied yet, but I like it much better right now. I do have at the moment still feel like a black and white layout, but I'm holding back yet. * G * By the way, was "colored" is not only the layout, but also my mane. After one year, my hair hurt slowly and have only accepted the Pink spotty, so I had to do something. To this end but I will write to one of the next posts what. ^ ^
weekend I was after a long abstinence again at a concert! The last 'final in Black "in Munich, but this was ... long ago. Saturday I will with my best friend and a dear friend moved to Hamburg to "Todtgelichter" to see.
The band was in a good mood, it was really nice! The first opening band we missed, the second was not now so noteworthy. On Sunday I again saw an old friend I've certainly not seen since I was 16. It was very pretty, but I am (of course) moved on the way out, so I am helpless somehow gegurkt through Hamburg and I probably would have stopped every patrol, as I slowly crept in front of me and looked his way. xD But it was worth it!
The band was in a good mood, it was really nice! The first opening band we missed, the second was not now so noteworthy. On Sunday I again saw an old friend I've certainly not seen since I was 16. It was very pretty, but I am (of course) moved on the way out, so I am helpless somehow gegurkt through Hamburg and I probably would have stopped every patrol, as I slowly crept in front of me and looked his way. xD But it was worth it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment