Your loved ones ...
... here it goes first no further. Meh stupid, right? But whenever I pull myself also wanted it just does not. But the way I started writing on a new blog:-itself somehow stupid because I could just do it so well here, but I needed a fresh start any moment.
"Rawr! In a raptor" will be definitely on here and not deleted. It depends tuned memories and I can imagine that after a while I have a mind to write. But right now I am not at all the style, according to the daily blogging. I make myself too much pressure, although I have no expectations to fulfill. Right now I just want to really only the blog, that is me. Sometimes rummüllen with quotes or write so confusing that it is totally illegible. * Laughs * Here
will therefore once quiet, but nothing is deleted, and may continue. Furthermore, the Blogger box project is still alive and I think this certainly is a focal point for this. Who wants to visit my new blog can do that you ... just the people who are dear to me here, above you, I am particularly as more readers! :-)
You can find me now here first: http://erinnerungen-eines-wolfes.blogspot.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment