Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Chaining Help

Moonlit Nights by Carina Mueller

I am delighted that I can imagine this book to you today. The author Carina Mueller published after many obstacles, her debut novel just themselves, since 20 January is the book "Moonlit Nights - the full moon surprised" available commercially in Germany and has 304 pages interesting.


In this connection I would like to put forward something like: "love lecturers, you'd be crazy not unknown author Carina Mueller imagine your publisher. I'm might repent it, not the talented writer into your program with, because it is a way or their way author go. Why look for new American writers when we have so many unknown authors in our midst. For me, Carina Mueller, the newcomer of the year. "

When I took the book in hand, I thought: Okay, now for the first time you learn slowly the life of the main protagonist and come clean about gradually in the story, as is common in many first volumes. But I was wrong! The reader is immediately thrown into the everyday life of the protagonist in, so I very quickly where the action was. The tension begins at six sites and remains, apart from a few pages, the book on top, which is at 304 pages a remarkable achievement. Although the reader can imagine using the book title rather quickly what it is in history, does not detract from the suspense.

The 16 year old Emma Forsyth lives with her parents in a small town called Greenwood. Her father, Fred Forsyth, where it has a small fruit and vegetable shop where Emma often must help her in what the school is not just brings advantages. Also the fact that she and her Parents in normal conditions, lives and not, as many of her classmates, in super-rich conditions, it brought not many friends, to be exact, no friends. Emma is a loner, which is not really satisfied with their appearance. This is very unsportsmanlike and very clumsy. Her performance in school can by all the work in the fruit and vegetable shop her father's much to be desired. Nevertheless, I think Emma is a clever girl who can be very good in other people into displaced.

Right at the beginning of the story itself is a handsome young man in front of her father, who recently moved into the neighborhood, and to Emma's delight in her father helps out three times a week. The 17-year-old Liam is after Emma's words of "bestausehenste" Boy, she has seen in her life. Liam not only looks good but is also the polite, well educated and intelligent. Yet mystery surrounds him. Liam is always looking for Emma's close, but they can not at first because they are not used is that a boy is interested in them. And although all the girls have noticed his good looks, he seems only interested in Emma. When Emma finally admits that she has fallen head over heels into Liam seems the two no longer stand in the way, but Liam's dark secret they get in the way until it brings Emma even in danger ...

total includes the fantasy-book 15 chapters, all of which are provided with headings, which the reader even more tempted to read on. But even without these very tempting titles, I would not put the book out of hand. Emma tells the story in the I-form, so the reader only sees what Emma sees. I personally like this narrative form is best because I can better myself in the protagonists into staggered. The writing style is easy to understand and adapt to a teenager, but I find the language mature enough so that I would raise the recommended age somewhat quiet. I would recommend this book to all who love fantasy novels and books about the very first love like.

What gives me great pleasure is the information that already two more volumes are in progress and more are perhaps not impossible. I burn to know on how to do it with Liam and Emma on. Volume 1 you can order at Amazon, it should be there but sold out, you can order it on the homepage of Moonlitnights.de. "Moonlit Nights - surprised by the full moon is a wonderful book with addictive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment